Applicable US Business Visa(s)
Being a C-Level executive comes with certain benefits… and that includes international mobility! Canada, the United States along with most WTO member countries have set up special visas to allow C-Level executives greater mobility when conducting business. Whether it’s for a long term assignment or for a punctual mandate, CanAm Immigration team and New York Immigration Law Group have solutions to allow the best mobility for yourself.
Since 1994 CanAm Immigration and New York Immigration Law Group provide international mobility and US business immigration services to companies and multinationals, to ensure that their management team and their key employees (their Dream Team) are successfully transferred to the target country so they can contribute to the company’s success there. The International Mobility of the management team and of the key employees (their Dream Team) is crucial to the success of any business operating internationally. We secure all necessary US business visas and permanent residency permits for the family to make sure your vision is reality.
Advantages for C-Suite level executives
C-Suite level executives of businesses and companies expanding into the US are eligible to obtain US business visas and permanent residency visas for themselves as well as for their family.
They are also admissible to privileged paths to obtain a permanent residency (Green Card in the US)
C-Suite level executives are classified as being first preference for obtaining their permanent residency (Green Card), because they are essential to the success of the company’s operation in the US/Canada. The company does not have to demonstrate to the Labour Department that no American is willing and able to fulfill that position at the time.
Another great advantage for C-Suite level executives moving to the US is that they can obtain Permanent Residence (Green Card)
C-Suite level executives who have demonstrated extraordinary abilities in business do not need to a job offer or be sponsored by a US company.
Extraordinary ability in business is recognized as such by the US :
- Have received a major internationally recognized award, such as a Nobel Prize;
OR have at least three of the following qualifications:
- high salary;
- employment in a critical or essential capacity for distinguished organizations.
- national or international awards;
- membership in associations requiring outstanding achievements;
- published material about the applicant;
- original scientific, scholarly, or business-related contributions of major significance;
- authorship of publications in professional journals or major media;
- history as a judge of the work of others;
Our Welcoming Team
Landing in a new country can sometimes be stressful and demanding. At CANAM, we fully understand the challenges you might have to face once in the US or Canada and we are able to assist you and your family every step of the way. Our “Welcoming Team” is specially trained to facilitate everything for you, from housing requirements to school admissions in order to make your transition as seamless as possible.
Let us facilitate the integration of your family in their new homeland by assisting you and your family with all your personal needs, so you can feel at home in the United States or Canada.
For visa holders and their family, our staff can assist them in the following areas:
- Rent or buy a home anywhere in the target country
- Enrollment into Schools and Universities
- Insurance (healthcare, home and vehicles)
- Banking (credit cards and loans)
- Accounting (for preparation of their annual tax returns)
- Recommendations pertaining to what they must do when leaving their home country make the transition as seamless as possible
- Social security, Driver’s license
- Moving procedures