Landing in a new country can sometimes be stressful and demanding. At CANAM, we fully understand the challenges you might have to face once in the US or Canada and we are able to assist you and your family every step of the way. Our “Welcoming Team” is specially trained to facilitate everything for you, from housing requirements to school admissions in order to make your transition as seamless as possible.
Let us facilitate the integration of your family in their new homeland by assisting you and your family with all your personal needs, so you can feel at home in the United States or Canada.
For visa holders and their family, our staff can assist them in the following areas:
- Rent or buy a home anywhere in the target country
- Enrollment into Schools and Universities
- Insurance (healthcare, home and vehicles)
- Banking (credit cards and loans)
- Accounting (for preparation of their annual tax returns)
- Recommendations pertaining to what they must do when leaving their home country make the transition as seamless as possible
- Social security, Driver’s license
- Moving procedures